INFINITY Online: Minnesota schools collaborating to provide innovative educational opportunities through online courses, high quality professional development in online instruction, and flexible support for blended learning initiatives.
1. We believe students are best served through their local district.
2. We believe working cooperatively, through mutual trust and integration, adds strength to our educational system.
3. We believe all students, regardless of geography or circumstance, deserve equitable access to a first-class education.
4. We believe in the quality of our staff and the richness and rigor of our program.
5. We believe in providing and supporting educational programming opportunities to efficiently use district resources to effectively educate students.
6. We believe in the commitment to personal attention for each and every student.
7. We believe in adapting and responding to the increasingly diverse educational needs of students.
8. We believe in open lines of communication and transparency of operation.
9. We believe we must be financially efficient and stable.
2016 Governing Board Members:
Renee Nolting, New London-Spicer School Board Member
Bruce Mohs, St. Cloud School Board Member
Richard Oberfeld, Isle School Board Member
Tom Nixon, Crosby-Ironton School Board Member
Kevin Hoge, Aitkin School Board Membe
Rose Villeneuve,Deer River School Board Member
Tom Peltier, Grand Rapids School Board Member
Melanie Boe, Marshall County Central School Board Member
Vacant, Kittson School Board Member
Executive Council Members:
Representative District: Paul Carlson, New London Spicer Superintendent
Backup District: Kevin Acquard, New London Spicer Principal
Representative District: Gary Ganje, St. Cloud Director of Technology and Media Services
Backup District: Dean Kapsner, Isle Superintendent
Representative District: Jamie Skjeveland, Crosby-Ironton Superintendent
Backup District: Bernie Novak, Aitkin Superintendent
Representative District: Rochelle Van Den Heuvel, Grand Rapids Curriculum Director
Backup District: Matt Grose, Deer River Superintendent
Representative District: Ryan Johnson, Marshall County Central
Backup District: Bob Jaszczak, Kittson Superintendent
Executive Council Meeting Dates: (9 a.m. - 11 a.m.)
August 25, 2016
September 29, 2016
October 27, 2016
November 17, 2016
January 26, 2017
February 23, 2017
March 30, 2017
April 27, 2017
May 25, 2017
All Executive Council meetings are open to the public. Council meetings are held remotely via video conference. Reguar meeting location is the INFINITY Office located in the Greenway High School, Coleraine, Minnesota. Meeting minutes are available upon request. Contact the INFINITY Office for more information.
Governing Board Meeting Dates:
December 7, 2016 - 6 p.m.; Online Video Conference
June 21, 2017 - 6 p.m.; Online Video Conference
All Governing Board meetings are open to the public. Board meetings are also held remotely via video conference. Reguar meeting location is the INFINITY Office located in the Greenway High School, Coleraine, Minnesota. Meeting minutes are available upon request. Contact the INFINITY Office for more information.
Additional remote video conferencing meeting locations:
New London-Spicer Schools, District Office Conference Room, 101 4th Avenue SW, New London, MN 56273
Crosby-Ironton Schools, 711 Poplar Street, Crosby, MN 56441